Sunday, 17 April 2016

Through Marriage, I Build My Church

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels most pure. Beloved, walk the Earth as My heirs. Be holy. Holiness must be your way of life. Be content with much less. Mortify your bodies. Mortify your flesh. Abandon the ways of the world. Do not offend Me. Do not pretend to ignore My laws. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. You are well aware of these laws. Keep My commandments. Keep the Covenants which bind you. I promise to restore many marriages for My glory. Hope in Me. These marriages will be as a Light in the Darkness. They will teach many the true value of a sacrament now mocked by the masses. Beloved, all marriages are sacred to Me. Through marriage, I build My Church. You would do well to remember this. Safeguard your families. Protect them from the ravages of evil. Pray together. I hope in you. Pray, My Little Ones for many families are now left without guidance. Fathers abandon their duties, and leave their children without protection. Satan is destroying families. Beloved, do your part. Model virtue, and commitment to all. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom