Friday, 15 April 2016

What You Sacrifice On Earth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Repent. Repent of all wrongdoing. Keep My commandments of Love. They will guide you back to the fold. Honor Me. Do not break the faith. Walk in all obedience. Give Me your fiat. Accept to walk in My footsteps. My Little Ones, you must be blameless. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Grow in humility. Read My words of Love. Look for the truth. Do not offend Me. Hear Me, Beloved. Many will be thrown into Hell's Fire for lack of knowledge. Their indifference will bring about their eternal damnation. My Little Ones, make every effort to obey Me. Make all necessary sacrifices. What you sacrifice on Earth will become your crown of glory. Abandon the ways of the world. Live for Me. Be holy. I hope in you. Lead your families back to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Set new goals for yourselves. Live as saints. Console My broken heart. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom