Tuesday, 31 May 2016

A Single Mortal Sin Will Condemn You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King Of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. I await your fiat. I will never violate your free will. Beloved, abandon your free will unto Me. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. Gift Me today, and I will in turn bless you beyond imagination. Break free from the cares of your world. Trust in Me. Do not place your trust in Me for they will deceive you. Trust that My master plan is truly perfect. Enter into My divine will, and repent of all wrongdoing. Confess your transgressions unto Me. Give Me your hearts. Give Me reign. Walk in faith. Never fear. I will bless you, and reward your obedience. Walk in love. I hope in you. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be right with Me. A single mortal sin will condemn you to Hell's fire. You would do well to remember this. Live as saints. This is not a game. Begin to take your spiritual growth seriously. Never compromise virtue. I call you to repentance, and to a life which honors Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom