Sunday, 8 May 2016

Arm Yourselves With Spiritual Weapons

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to work in you. I invite you to work in My vineyard. Accept this invitation to serve. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and rejoice in My master plans. I will use your words, your silence, your actions to reach the Lost. I now raise up an army of prayer warriors to do My bidding. They will assist you in all things. Beloved, the greatest battles are always spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this. Therefore arm yourselves with spiritual weapons. Abandon your guns, your tanks, and your missiles. Simply pray. If you serve in any military branch, you must pray for My divine will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Pray without ceasing. Swear allegiance to the King of Saints. Your allegiance to Me supersedes all other. You would do well to remember this. Give no man this place in your hearts. I only must be the King of your hearts. You were created to glorify Me, and no other. Know your place. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom