Thursday, 5 May 2016

Death Is Only The Gateway To Eternal Bliss For My Heirs

Children Created For My Glory,
I yearn for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice in My master plan. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. Walk in faith. Rejoice in things to come. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Heed My warnings. Time is of the essence. Look around you, deception is everywhere. Do not place your trust in men. Pray, Little Ones. Pray for much restructuring is needed. I must act swiftly in order to save as many souls as possible. Millions will perish. Those who love, and honor Me have nothing to fear. Death is only the gateway to eternal bliss for My heirs. I ask them to walk in faith. I now prepare to bring many home. Rejoice. I leave you My kiss of peace. I will raise many into glory. Others, I will keep safe so they may better serve for My glory. Shalom