Sunday, 29 May 2016

Divorce Is Not Part Of My Divine Will

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. My love for you is everlasting. Return to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Walk blameless before My sight. Repent. Repent of all wrongdoing, and accuse yourselves of breaching My laws. Humble yourselves. I will grant you perfect contrition when you ask for it. Repent, and return to the fold. When you do, others will follow your example. Do not delay. Millions of souls are Lost. Satan has deceived the masses. Satan controls all media. Turn off your televisions, and radios. Kneel before Me in adoration. Make time for Me. Soon, your time will be ended. I gift you with a period of mercy in order to bring you Home. Repent. Keep My commandments. Do not make yourselves as gods. You err. Humble yourselves, and walk in faith. Obey My every command. Do not pretend to be holy. I know the deepest secrets of your heart. You can not hide from Me. Return to Me. Keep the covenant which binds us. Honor your vows. Failure to comply will have drastic results. Love your spouses as I love you. Divorce is not part of My divine will. It never was. Reconcile with your spouses. Sanctify your marriages. Your children watch all that you do. Do not shame them. They suffer because of your terrible decisions. Hear Me. Change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom