Saturday, 28 May 2016

Do Not Be Of The World

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender without condition. Trust in Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of grace. Many warriors are needed. Join the ranks of the Chosen. Abide in Me. Rest in My arms of love. Abandon your free will unto Me. Walk as the Earth as My ambassadors. Do not pretend to be righteous for many know you. You can not fool them. You only deceive yourselves. Beloved, abide in Me. Live for Me. Glorify My most holy name. Keep My commandments. Do not defy Me. Should you break My laws, I will pour out My eternal wrath upon you. You would do well to remember this. Repent. Repent while you still have time. Be blameless before Me. Honor Me. Obey Me. Do not be of the world for you will lose your soul. Heed this warning. Return to Me this day. Make time for prayer. Make time for Me. Your time is running out. I bless you now. My triune blessing is yours to share. Shalom