Monday, 16 May 2016

Embrace All Suffering For My Glory

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Things. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Count your blessings. Rejoice in My master plan. Do not fear. Walk the Earth in all humility. Obey. Keep My commandments, and model holiness to those I place upon your path. Upon your passing, you will understand many mysteries. You will know My ways. Hope in Me. Trust Me with your lives. Trust Me with the lives of those you love. Trust Me to transform your enemies before your very eyes. Simply trust. Pray, and trust. Your faith must grow. Walk in obedience. Know that all contributes to the greater good. Conversions are taking place all over the world. Increase your prayer time. Kneel before My majesty, and ask for much more. Accept to suffer to convert the Lost. I count on you. I hope in you more than ever. Embrace all suffering for My glory. I leave you My  kiss of peace. Shalom