Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Expect Great Change

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your heart. Do not delay. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. My plans near fruition. Abide in Me. Pray. Pray without ceasing for your prayers matter. I now shake up the world. I reposition those who honor Me, and put an end to abuses of all kinds. I claim what is rightfully mine. Millions refuse Me, but fear not. I will have victory. Many will lose their employment. Millions will tremble before Me for they have closed their hearts to My love. I will strip them of all they have in order to have them kneel before Me in all humility. Hear Me. The winds of change are blowing now. Expect great change, and manifestations of My love for those who honor, and obey Me. Walk in faith. I love you so. My blessing accompanies those who fear Me. Hope in Me, Beloved. Fix your gaze upon the cross. Trust Me more than ever before. I Am commands you to uproot sin from your lives this day. This is not a game. Comply. Shalom