Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Fear. Ignorance, And Deceit

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love calls to you. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender to My divine will. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Beloved, look around you. Chaos is everywhere. Fear has gripped the hearts of humanity. Families are divided, and your governments carry out their secret agendas in order to better enslave you. Beloved, walk in faith. Trust Me with every aspect of your lives. Never fear. Fear is Satan's greatest weapon against you. He works through fear, ignorance, and deceit. You would do well to remember this. Abide in Me. Hope in My master plan. Help those in need. Do not turn your backs to suffering. Assist those I place upon your path. You will need to answer for every wrongdoing, Little Ones. Persevere in love. Stand your ground. Do not abandon My commandments in order to gain popularity, or favors. Stand your ground. I witness all your actions. I know your thoughts. I Am. Allow Me to guide you a little more now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom