Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Fortune Tellers Are The Devil's Agents

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to speak to your hearts this day. Give Me your permission to minister healing to you. My Little Ones, look to Me for direction. Do not ask your friends for counsel. They will deceive you. Many are trapped into Satan's snares, and remain unable to think, and to act on their own. They depend on fortune tellers to guide their every step. Beloved, do not give Satan this hold upon your souls. Walk in faith. Fortune tellers are the Devil's agents. Beware. Cease all interaction with these agents of evil. Repent. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Confess this sin unto Me. Walk in faith. Your faith must grow. Rely on Me for all things. I Am the Provider. Rely on Me for security, food, and shelter. Trust that I will provide all that you require, and much more. Hope in Me. Do not doubt My love for you. I love you so much.  Pray for guidance. Ask Me for direction. I will truly answer your every need. I bless you, Beloved. Rely on Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom