Saturday, 30 April 2016

Gift Them With Tokens Of Your Affection For Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I desire to instruct the masses, with your help. I invite you to lead. Accept this invitation to serve in My vineyard. Teach others My ways. Gift them with tokens of your affection for Me. Gift the world with manifestations of your love for Me. Beloved, lead. Many are now lost. Lead in all humility. Obey My every instruction, but lead. I will grace you in wisdom. Your testimonies will rattle Satan's followers. They will recognize My omnipotence, and omnipresence, and finally kneel before Me. Beloved, allow Me to make use of your voices in order to bring back the Lost. Hear Me. Comply. Do not refuse Me. My heart breaks for love of them. Serve. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom