Friday, 20 May 2016

Gift The World

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me without condition. Surrender now. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Beloved, break free from the cares of your world. Pray. Spend time before Me in prayer. Kneel before My majesty, and ask for conversions. Ask for miracles to descend upon the Earth. Gift others with your prayer petitions. Gift the world. My Little Ones, so many refuse Me. Raise your voices to Me in adoration. Witness to My glory. Witness to all those I place upon your path. Be generous. Love. Love as I love. I command you to love. To not discriminate. Spend as much time in prayer as possible. I will reward your efforts, and bless you beyond imagination. Your prayers will change the world. Trust in Me. I hope in you. Your greatest battles are spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this. Pray as you rise. Pray before you retire for the night. Grow in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom