Thursday, 19 May 2016

Hell...It Truly Does Exist

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender.  Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. I await your fiat. Accept My direction. Live as saints. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Abandon the ways of the world. Abide in Me. Satan plans your destruction. Be warned. Heed My warnings. Pray, Little Ones. Pray, for everything hangs in the balance. Millions are lost. Millions refuse Me, and have chosen the Beast. They think Hell is upon the Earth. O Beloved, Hell is an awful place. It truly does exist. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Your time on Earth is not Hell. I have gifted you with much. Any suffering you endure upon the Earth will be recalled upon your judgement. Your offering of this suffering for My glory is expected. Rise to the occasion. Lift up all suffering as a sacrifice. Pray for your enemies. Pray without ceasing. I hope in you. Know that Hell awaits all those who openly defy My laws, and mock Me. Repent of all wrongdoings. Repent for time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom