Sunday, 15 May 2016

I Have Dispatched Angels

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I need many prayer warriors to do My bidding. I have dispatched angels to guide, and to instruct you. They will teach you My ways. Sightings will become more and more prevalent in your world. Angels will be seen by millions for I now prepare My return. Put on your armors, and walk in faith. Do not fear events foretold. My master plan nears fruition. Abandon all sin. Break free from those who lead you to sin. Guard your souls. Do not compromise virtue. Live as saints. Lead others back to the fold by your example. Do not lecture them. Be gentle. Speak kindly. Do not judge them for this is not your place. When they are ready to hear the Truth, I will open their hearts to accept it. I will transform them before your very eyes. Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for time is of the essence. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom