Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Love All. Love For Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I need you. I desire to abide in you. Find rest in My arms of love. Live as saints. Lead the Lost back to Me by your love. Do not reject them. Do not blame, or accuse them of any wrongdoing for this is not your mandate. Love as I love. Love. Simply love. Teach them of My love. Through your love, they will finally know Me. You would do well to remember this. Gift total strangers with your love. Do not discriminate. Love all. Love for Me. Console My broken heart. Love as I love on Earth. I rejoice in your efforts. I will reward your faithfulness. Keep My commandments. Love your enemies. Simply love. I love you so. Shine My love to the world. Chase away all darkness. Shine My love to the masses, and miracles will finally transform the Earth. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom