Friday, 13 May 2016

Love. Share. Pray

Children Created For My Glory,
I yearn for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission to transfigure you in Love. My Little Ones, look around you. Satan controls your world. The world you have built is so corrupt. There is no place for humility, purity, and obedience in Satan's ranks. Deception is all around you. Beloved, search for the Truth. Uproot all lies. Find the Truth. Decide to live for My glory. Break free from the chains which hold you captive. Put an end to all deceptions. Walk in wisdom. Pray for discernment for many are now Lost. Do not follow the masses. Break free from the chains of your world. Live for Me. Be holy. I command you to love your enemies. Love them without condition. Pray for them. Pray for peace. I will use your prayers to melt hearts of stone. Simply pray. Conversions are coming. Do not give up on your world. Be the change you most want to see. Love. Share. Pray. I hope in you. Obey My every command. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom