Monday, 9 May 2016

Make Every Effort To Enter Into My Divine Will

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Abandon your plans. Give Me permission to lead you into glory. Give Me permission to work in you. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Claim your inheritance. Claim your blessings today. Never fear events foretold. Walk in faith. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Holiness is key. Obedience is expected of you. Keep My commandments. Do not break faith with Me. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Live for My glory. Take a good look at your lives, and determine whether your existence truly pleases Me. If not, make every effort to enter into My divine will. Your free will must not lead you to eternal damnation. I gifted you with free will, because I hoped in you. Use your free will to draw closer to Me. Glorify Me in all things. Sanctify your lives. Meet My standards. Abandon sin. Be warned. The harvest has begun. My return is imminent. I bless you now, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom