Saturday, 14 May 2016

Many Changes Are Taking Place

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I  Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Live for My glory. Abandon the ways of the world. Seek My divine will above all else. Live by My divine will. Keep My commandments, and never give up. Though all seems lost, hope in Me. Many changes are taking place. Angels have been dispatched to all ends of the Earth in order to guide the Lost. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters are faithful to Me. Support them by your prayers. Fast, Beloved. Fast, and pray. This is all I ask of you. Do not store up treasures. Do not amass riches. Share all that I place at your disposal. Do not fear events foretold. Walk in faith. You truly have nothing to fear. Death is merely a passage into My spiritual realm. Do not fear Death. Hope in Me. After your passing, you will understand My ways. Simply do your part in bringing about My triumph. Witness to those I place upon your path. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Confess your transgressions, and change your hearts. Live as My heirs. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom