Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Marriages Will Blossom Once Again For Love Of Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Repent. Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan nears completion. Assist Me in bringing about much needed change. Start with your families. Safeguard your marriages. Be strong. Pray as a family. Call down My blessings upon your families, and your marriages. Pray without ceasing. I will restore what Satan has stolen from you. Satan will restore all things seven fold. Trust in Me. Even if you think all is lost, I will bless broken unions, marriages ended in divorce. Beloved, divorce is never an option. You would do well to remember this. When I gift you in marriage, it is a lifelong agreement, a covenant to be honored until death. Stand fast. Return to your spouses. Honor the most holy institution of marriage. Honor it as I command. Return to the spouse I gave you in matrimony. Hope in Me. Restoration begins. Miracles await all those who obey this instruction. Hope in Me. Witness to My glory. Witness to My majesty, and to the miracles I send you. Millions will renew their vows in an effort to honor Me. Marriages will be saved from divorce by the millions. Marriages will blossom once again for love of Me. Let My divine will be done on Earth as of this day. Sanctify your marriages for My glory. I command it to be so. I bless you now. My triune blessing is yours to share. Shalom