Saturday, 21 May 2016

Much Change Depends Upon Your Prayers

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Hope in Me. I will transform you into vessels of My grace for the entire world. Give Me permission to work in you. Much change is needed. Much change depends upon your prayers, therefore be generous as you pray. Leave no one out. Let your prayers encompass the universe. Pray for conversions. Pray for healings. Pray for My divine will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Just pray, and leave the rest to Me. Command your angels to visit those you know. Angels will touch many hearts. Command your angels to minister to the sick. Send them to do My bidding. I rely on your prayers. I command you to love, and to spread My love all over the Earth. This will bring about Satan's defeat. Pray, and trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom