Tuesday, 17 May 2016

My Laws Supersede All The Laws Of Men

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am, the King of Saints. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. My master plan nears fruition. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Do not lead others to sin by your terrible example. Hear Me. You will answer for every transgression, and every refusal to obey Me. Beloved, I have engraved My laws upon your souls. Do not mock Me. You know My standards. Keep My commandments, and honor Me. Pledge your love to Me. Pledge to honor, and to worship only Me. I expect you to obey. Failure to comply will result in much hardship. Heed this warning. Break free from sin. Do not steal. Do not kill. Do not commit adultery. Be right with Me. I ask not for the impossible. I know what you are capable of. I know your hearts. I know that you struggle, but you must make yourselves obedient unto Me. My laws supersede all the laws of men. My laws you must obey unto Death. Repent, Beloved. Repent, and return to Me once and for all. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom