Thursday, 12 May 2016

Never Fear For I Protect You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Obey My every instruction for time is of the essence. Abandon your plans. Enter into My divine will, and rejoice in Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. I ask not for the impossible. Walk in holiness, Beloved. Do not fear the wickedness of men. Never fear for I protect you. Never fear for I Am reigns over all the Earth. Satan will be defeated. Simply hope in Me. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing. Increase your prayer time. Kneel before Me in all humility,  and never doubt My love for you. I command miracles to come your way. I command miracles for the Just. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters, are free to claim their inheritance at once. My grace will guide them. My grace is there for you all. Ask, Beloved. Ask for the desires of your heart. I await your petitions. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom