Saturday, 7 May 2016

Obey My Every Instruction

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to the actions of My grace. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I need many workers in My vineyard. Accept this invitation to serve. Do not question My ways. Do not think yourselves worthy of planning any intervention upon the Earth. Walk in faith. Accept My guidance. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and make every necessary sacrifice. Reach out to the Lost. Witness to My glory, and to manifestations of My love for you. Miracles await you. Miracles will increase as the days go by. Through miracles, many will finally accept Me. Beloved, walk in all humility. You will be My instruments to the masses. I will work all miracles through you. Remain open to My guidance. I will instruct you in due time. Obey Me always. Obey My every instruction. Do not postpone actions, or courses of action I send to you. Simply act in love. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom