Sunday, 22 May 2016

Pray As A Family

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Kings. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Kneel before My majesty. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Accept My direction. Accept My divine will for yourselves, your families, your nations, and the entire world. Give Me reign. Lead others back to the fold by your example. Pray. When division arises, pray. When problems multiply, pray. When you fear, pray. I will transform your lives, if you let Me. Abandon life as you know it. Be holy. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Sanctify your marriages. Keep your families under My constant protection by praying daily. Satan plans the destruction of the family unit in order to establish his control over the Earth. Do not play into his hand. Pray as a family. Fathers, protect your families, and take up your mandates as head of your household. This is expected of you. You will answer for all shortcomings. You would do well to remember this. Take up your mandates, and walk blameless in My sight. When trials abound, pray. Pray through anything that Satan brings your way. I have encamped angels around those who love, and honor Me. Walk in faith. I bless you now. My blessing is yours to share. Share all My gifts.  I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom