Monday, 30 May 2016

Pray For the USA

Children Created For My Glory,
Love calls to you. Respond. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Author of All. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Trust in Me. My master plan nears fruition. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Lead others back to Me. Lead by your example. All eyes are on you. You would do well to remember this. Many look to you for guidance. They know of your faith. Lead. You will be made to answer for all that you have done. Break free from all manner of sin. Be holy. Mortify your bodies. Purify your souls. Pray with your Spirit. Draw near to Me. Events foretold now escalate all over the Earth. Millions will perish. Pray for the United States of America. Her defiance of My commandments will be her end. Pray for her return for time draws short. My hand is about to strike. I will destroy her, and every abomination she holds dear. I will destroy her, and leave her barren. Heed My warning. Pray without ceasing for millions will perish very soon. Only those who implore My protection, and truly honor Me, will be spared. Do not postpone your conversion. Satan counts on that to claim your souls. Repent. Repent, and be holy. This is your final warning, America. Repent. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom