Monday, 23 May 2016

Pray Together

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. Hear Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. I so desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Do not refuse Me entry. Give Me permission to heal your brokenness. Give Me permission to transform your world. I will use you, your prayers, your words, your silence to heal many. Serve in all humility. Trust in Me. Even though the fruits of your prayers are not visible, know that I honor all promises I have made to you. Live as saints. Keep My commandments of Love. Do not break the covenant which binds us. Honor your vows. Divorce is not an option. All marriages are part of My master plan. Any vow you have made before Me, you must honor. The sanctity of your marriages depend on your obedience to Me. As soon as the vow is made, your lives must give Me glory. Those planning on divorce must reconcile, and strive to honor Me. I command you to obey. Your families are meant to gift Me, and to magnify My most holy name. Protect your families from all manner of corruption. Be holy. Pray together. Abandon your selfish ways. Sacrifice for My glory. Fix your gaze upon the cross, and change your mindsets. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom