Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Return To Your Families

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. I desire to lead you to your eternal destination, an eternity of bliss with Me. Beloved, accept My corrections. Break free from sin. Uproot sin from your lives. Be holy. Holiness is required of you. Obedience is key. Obey My commandments. Draw near to Me. Seek My divine will, and abandon your plans. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Lead others back to the fold. Repent of all wrongdoing. Return to your families. Renew severed relationships in order to honor Me. Keep the covenants which bind you. I have truly chosen your spouse especially for you. Return to your marriages. I promise to restore what Satan has destroyed. I will restore your unions, and breathe life into your lives. I will transform your families, and grant you peace. Hope in Me. I desire to use your testimonials to draw many back to Me. Accept this mandate. Be holy. Walk in faith. Do not ignore My counsel. Take up your rosaries, and pray. Pray for healing. Pray for restoration, and I will act. I bless you, Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom