Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Should You Fall...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me without condition. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Gift Me with your fiat. Gift Me with all that you say, think, and do. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection this day. Do not delay. Do not refuse Me. Abide in Me. Desire to glorify only Me. Honor Me. Keep My commandments. Do not stray. Persevere in love for time is of the essence. Many are Lost. Millions refuse to honor Me. So many adore the Beast. Console My broken heart, Beloved. I will reward all your efforts to please Me. Should you fall, beg My forgiveness, forgive yourselves, and move on. I invite you to holiness. Make every effort to be holy. Change your mindsets. Change your ways. Make righteous friends. Do not form soul ties with the ungodly. Pray for them, but keep walking the narrow path. Your prayers will transform them in due time. Hope in Me. Live as saints. I have encamped angels all around you to keep you safe. Know that time draws near. My master plan nears fruition. Rejoice in this. Pray that you would be found worthy to escape events foretold. Pray without ceasing. I will renew marriages, and work miracles in broken homes. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom