Monday, 2 May 2016

To Mold You Into Vessels Of Truth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, your Father on High calls to you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of grace for all humanity. Beloved, give Me permission to mold you into vessels of Truth. I need your help. Satan's lies spread as wildfire all over the Earth. He must be stopped. I need you. I need your prayers, and your sacrifices. I invite you to fast as often as possible. Souls hang in the balance. Please fast, Beloved. Millions refuse Me. They risk eternal damnation, because of their indifference, and unbelief. They have been blinded by so many untruths. They no longer are able to discern right from wrong. O Beloved, My heart is so broken. Help Me to reach them in time. Soon, destruction will sweep over the Earth, and many will reap their just judgment. Beloved, I love all My children. Those who disobey for whatever reason, I love. Love them as I love. Expose Satan's lies to all those I place upon your path. Pray without ceasing. Pray for an end to all lies. Your prayers are needed. Kneel before My throne of mercy, and implore clemency. Love without condition. Be generous with your time. Witness to My interventions in your lives. Witness for My glory. I hope in you. I command you to obey. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom