Thursday, 26 May 2016

Wait On Others To Follow Into Your Footsteps

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice in My master plan. Rejoice in Me. Glorify My most holy name. Kneel before My majesty. Kneel in all humility, and admit your shortcomings. Beloved, accept My corrections. Grow in faith. You must humble yourselves before My throne. Your nothingness is your greatest attribute. When you humble yourselves, I will raise you up. When you remember your place, I will reward your obedience, and trust. Work with Me. Accept to mortify your bodies for My glory. Accept to change in order to bring back the Lost to Me by your example. Change, and wait on others to follow into your footsteps. My grace abounds. Serve in My vineyard. Each morning as you rise, commit to Me. Commit your lives, your families, and your marriages to Me. You are mine. Remember your place. Honor Me. Refuse to doubt. Your eternal destination is of the utmost importance. Live for My glory, or reap your just judgement. My blessing descends upon you now. Share this blessing with those I place upon your path. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom