Friday, 6 May 2016

You Will See My Power Manifest


Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love calls to you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to instruct you now. Abandon the ways of the world. Live as saints. Live for Me. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Repent for time is of the essence. Repent of all wrongdoing, and return to the fold. Millions will perish. Events foretold will escalate, and forever change your lives. Prepare for change. Prepare with prayers, and fasting. Offer up thanksgiving for all that will befall humanity. My plans are perfect. Satan will not reign in the hearts of men much longer. What Satan has designed for Evil, I will transform into Good. Therefore, pray as you wait upon Me. All those who refuse Me will be thrown into the Fires of Hell upon their passing. I will vomit the lukewarm, and punish those who openly defy Me. Wait on Me, Beloved. Wait on My perfect timing. I Am omnipotent, and I promise you that you will see My power manifest within the coming months. Pray. Be faithful to this mandate. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom