Friday, 27 May 2016

Your Efforts Are Urgently Needed

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender without delay. Do not refuse Me. Love calls to you. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. My Little Ones, time is of the essence. Pray without ceasing. Millions are Lost. Millions have chosen Satan over Me. Beloved, this wounds My heart beyond imagination. Repent. Repent of all wrongdoing. Live as saints. Do not backslide. Stand in faith. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Claim your inheritance. My return nears. Abandon your dreams. Work in My vineyard. Help to save as many souls as possible. Your prayers will make a difference. Believe Me when I say this. Your prayers will draw many back to the fold. Therefore, pray without ceasing. Hope in Me. Never give up on those you love. Simply pray. Model holiness. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Persevere in love. Your efforts are urgently needed. Shalom