Sunday, 1 May 2016

Your Prayers Are Urgently Needed

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not delay. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels most pure. Accept My invitation to serve. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Be My ambassadors to all regions of the Earth. No matter where I send you, walk in love. Walk in obedience, and live in faith. Do not waver. Be bold. Never fear. I walk beside you. I guide, and protect you. I have encamped angels all around you to keep you safe. Trust in Me. Hope in My master plan. Rejoice in what is to come. Look to the Heavens, and rejoice, for My return is imminent. Abandon the ways of the world. Satan has deceived the masses. For the time being, Satan controls the world. Do not grow discouraged, My Little Ones, for My Chosen Sons, and Daughters are now positioned all over the Earth, awaiting My command. They will fight for Truth. They will lead many back to My arms of love. Pray, Little Ones. Pray without ceasing for your prayers are urgently needed. Millions will perish. Pray, and hope in Me. I rely on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom