Thursday, 23 June 2016

Accept My Corrections While On Earth

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Draw near to Me. Accept My corrections while on Earth. Accept them with hearts wide open for failure to do so will be drastic consequences. Be right with Me. Do not put off your conversions. Repent. Repent this very day. Many who refuse Me today will be called Home. They will fall into the fires of Hell because of their refusal to obey this very instant. Heed this warning. Return to Me. I Am only desires what is best for you. I hope in you. Do not force My hand. Walk as saints. I bless you now, and gift you with perfect contrition. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom