Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Conversions Are Taking Place

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and live. Walk blameless before Me. Do not pretend to be right with Me. I know everything about you. Verily, I say to you that you will be made to answer for each, and every transgression. You would do well to remember this. Repent. Repent, Beloved. Prove your love to Me. Desire to honor only Me. Break free from Satan. Keep My commandments, and draw near to Me. I hope in you. Do not wound My heart. Do not refuse Me one more time. Abide in Me. Know that all contributes to the greater good. Change for Me. Lead others back to the fold. Trust in Me. Conversions are taking place. Persevere in prayer. Spend as much time as possible in prayer. Intercede for the Lost. I hope in you. All will be revealed, and explained to you soon. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom