Sunday, 5 June 2016

Deliver Them For My Glory

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Love speaks. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. Assist Me now. Turn off your televisions, and all media, for these are used by Satan to deceive you. Make time for Me. Spend time in prayer, in adoration. Adore Me. Gift Me in this fashion. This day, accept to serve. Accept My invitation to transform your broken world. Beloved, I invite you to bind, and cast out demons all around you. I instruct you to gain knowledge on deliverance. Arm yourselves with books written by My Chosen Sons, and Daughters. Become a vessel of deliverance in your broken world. I send out to minister to all those in need. Deliver them in My most holy name. Deliver them for My glory. I command you to obey this instruction. I hope in you. I rejoice in your obedience, and trust that you will grow in My love. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. You will accomplish far greater miracles than My Son Jesus, when you enter into My divine will, and walk in faith. This mandate I now give you, Beloved. Deliver the masses. Be a Light in the darkness. I count on you. I bless you now. Never fear. You are under My divine authority. Remind yourselves of that fact, and walk in obedience. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom