Monday, 13 June 2016

Die To Yourselves

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace. Follow My instructions. Love as never before. Forget your past. Change for My glory. Forget your plans, your dreams, your hopes. Live for Me. Enter into My divine will each morning, and live by it. Renounce the pleasures of the flesh. Renounce the world. Draw near to Me. Live as saints. I need your prayers. I need your hands to reach those in need. Accept My invitation to serve. Accept to die to yourselves a little more each day. Pray without ceasing. Pray for your prayers rise up to My throne, and tickle My heart. Pray for in doing this, I am honored by you. Kneel before My throne, and implore mercy upon the Lost. Pray for your respective nations. Pray for many nations will disappear off the face of the Earth, because of the abominations they commit in My sight. Pray for the United States of America for she continues to break My laws. Pray, Beloved. I hope in you. Do not fear events foretold. Pray that My divine will be done on Earth. Pray for this intention daily. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom