Friday, 3 June 2016

Do Not Follow The Ways Of The World

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Rejoice in Me. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of grace. Give Me your fiat. I Am waits on you. This day, I have plans for you. This day, I call you to renounce all pleasures of the flesh. Sacrifice. Make every sacrifice. Enter into My divine will. Do not follow the ways of the world. This would lead only to your eternal damnation. Be right with Me. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Never fear. I will gift you with graces beyond imagination. I will guide your every step. Look to Me for direction. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and be a Light to those in darkness. Light the way for the Lost. Lead. I have created you for My glory. Therefore, lead, and bring others back to the fold. I count on you. Holiness is not an option. Holiness is expected of all My Children. Hear Me. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent for time is of the essence. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom