Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Do Not Grow Indifferent To All Manner Of Destruction

Children Created For My Glory,
I desire to abide in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory, the King of Saints, your King. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace for humanity. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Claim your inheritance. You are also My heirs. You shall inherit the Earth. Take care of it. Do not grow indifferent to all manner of destruction. Do not stand by, and watch others destroy My creation. Speak up. Stand your ground. Fight for what is yours. Protect the innocent. Protect all life. I count on you. Do not slaughter animals, or sacrifice them to your false gods. Hear Me. Do not call down My wrath on the world. Heed this warning. Be holy. Live as saints. Respect your environment. You need not build great temples. Your bodies are now My only temple. Be holy. Do not indulge in pleasures of the flesh. Mortify your bodies for My glory. Sacrifice. Live in all simplicity. Rid yourselves of anything which draws you away from Me. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom