Sunday, 26 June 2016

Fathers...Guide Your Families To Holiness

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to me. Open your hearts. Do not refuse Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. My Little Ones, look at your families. They are meant to be safe havens for your children. They should be places that fall under a father s protection. If they are holy, they should fall under the headship of a man. I have given authority to men over their own wives, and families. This is My divine will. Follow this model for it is for your good. Husbands, take up your mandates. Serve in all humility. Lead your families to Me. Protect the faith within your own homes. Protect your children from all manner of deception. Satan plans to destroy families in order to gain control of the world. Heed this warning. Fathers, take your role seriously. Do not allow your wives to take your position of authority within your homes. I am warning you. Should you give up your responsibilities, you will answer to Me. Guide your families to holiness. This is an urgent matter. Start today. I command you to be right with Me. The welfare of your families depends on you. Take up your mandate, and walk in faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom