Monday, 6 June 2016

Full Armor...Scapulars... My Precious Blood

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me without delay. Obey. Surrender unto Me. I promise to be gentle. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. I hope in you. Do not reject Me. I Am is rejected by millions. I desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Heed My warnings, Beloved. Break free from the chains which bind you. Bind, and cast out demons which control you. Learn to master this skill. Many warriors are needed. I Am, your Deliverer, commands you to obey. Learn all there is to know about demons, and the way they operate. Learn to deliver those who suffer from such a terrible bondage. I encourage you to study now. I will provide all that you require for this endeavour. Put on your full armor before you begin. Put on your scapulars, and always cover yourselves with My precious blood. Wear your scapulars to bed. Do not fear Satan. He is a defeated foe. I rejoice in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom