Monday, 27 June 2016

Give Me Reign

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love calls. Open your hearts. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory, the Author of All Things. Open your hearts, and listen to My voice. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Allow Me entry. Give Me reign. I so desire to abide in you. Give Me reign over your bodies, your souls, and your spirits. Give Me reign right now. Kneel before My majesty, and beg forgiveness for every transgression of your lives. I wait on you. I will forgive you everything. I promise. I only need you to comply right now. Obey My commandments of love. Draw near to Me. Honor Me from this day forth. Do not look back. Your lives will change forever. Gift Me in this fashion. Humble yourselves. Admit your wrongdoings. Repent. I wait on you. Return to the fold. Be holy. When you take the first step, the rest will fall into place. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom