Saturday, 4 June 2016

Love Is The Emotion Of Choice

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the One True God. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Hope in Love. Give Me permission to work in you this day. My master plan is perfect. You can not improve upon it. You would do well to remember this. Abide in Me. Draw near to Me a little more each day. Spend as much time with Me as possible. Turn off your televisions, and all media, for they belong to Satan, and he uses them to deceive you. Make time for what truly matters. Make time for Me. Honor, and glorify Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Love as I love. I command you to love. Love those who persecute you. Love those who make you suffer terribly. Do not display any emotion other than love to them. Hear Me. Love is the emotion of choice. You would do well to remember this. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom