Sunday, 12 June 2016

Make No Exception

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I have plans for you. My plans are perfect, and they near fruition. My Little Ones, look around you. Deception is everywhere. You have been deceived My so many. Look for the Truth. Find shelter in My arms of Love. Beware the ways of men. Do not join the masses. Break free from the world. Walk in all obedience to Me. Keep My commandments. Do not refuse Me. Heed My warnings, and prepare your souls for what is to come. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Love. Love without discrimination. Give freely. Share all that I place at your disposal. Do not consider others as enemies. Love, and gift them as though they are of your own bloodline. Embrace those who persecute you. When they display anger, answer them with peace, and love. Keep your gaze upon the cross. Love as I love. Make no exception to this rule. Disarm your enemies with tokens of your love, and affection. Many will be martyred, but as a result Satan will lose many disciples. Love. I command you to love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom