Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Millions of Conversions

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. I desire to instruct you. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to reign over your hearts, and lives. Give Me your fiat. Kneel before My majesty. Humble yourselves. Admit your wrongdoings. Admit your faults, and your sins by omission. Beloved, accuse yourselves in all humility. I desire to forgive you. My blessings await you. My Little Ones, repent. Break free from sin. Live as saints. Do not question My ways. You will be made to understand all things, in due time. For the moment, accept My direction. Pray without ceasing. Be holy. Millions refuse Me. Join the ranks of My prayer warriors. Help Me now. Many conversions are being put off. Your brothers, and sisters, are unable to recognize the signs of My coming. They have been blinded by honors, by riches, by fame. They are deceived. Beloved, pray. Pray for the Lost. I desire that millions of conversions occur just before the Rapture. Do not refuse Me. I hope in you. I want all My children with Me in Paradise. Gift Me in this fashion. I refuse to give up on the Lost. Love as I love. Do not judge. Simply pray for conversions. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom