Tuesday, 28 June 2016

My Mercy Extends Only To Those Who Repent

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender without condition. Draw near to Me. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. My Little Ones, break free from sin. Repent of all wrongdoing. I have engraved My laws upon your souls. Do not lie to Me. You know what is right. Do not pretend to honor Me, while still refusing to uproot sin from your lives. Be holy. This is not a game. Do not refuse Me. Hear Me. Break every ungodly soul tie in your lives. Break free from friendships which lead you to sin. Break free from activities, and hobbies which are ungodly. Pray for discernment. Do not compromise virtue. My mercy extends only to those who repent. You would do well to remember this. Should you refuse Me today, and remain in a state of mortal sin, you will reap your just reward. Do not grow obstinate in your sin. Humble yourselves, and admit your mistakes. Ask forgiveness to those you have wronged. Then, rebuild your relationships for My glory. I will not be mocked. I command you to obey. Change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom