Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Never Give Up On Your Children

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your heart. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Time has run out. Draw near to Me. Ready yourselves. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray for the Lost. Be generous with your prayers. Wait on Me. Walk blameless before Me. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Keep My commandments of Love. Honor your vows. Satan plans the destruction of families in order to gain control of the entire world. Beware. Protect your families. Stand in faith. Pray for those you love. Never give in to discouragement. Never give up on your children. Take up your mandates, and walk in all obedience. I hope in you. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom