Tuesday, 21 June 2016

No Sin Is Acceptable

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels most pure. Beloved, walk the Earth as My heirs. Lead others back to the fold for time is of the essence. Time is running out. My Little Ones, once more I invite you to repentance. Repent. Many will fall into Hell for they lack discernment. Millions think sin acceptable. Beloved, no sin is acceptable. You would do well to remember this. One single mortal sin is enough to condemn you to eternal damnation. Hear Me. Break free from all sin. Be right with Me. You have no time to waste. Live as saints. I hope in you. I welcome you back in My loving arms. Repent, and then change your ways forever. Live to truly please Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom