Thursday, 2 June 2016

Pray Around The Clock

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory, the King of Saints, your King. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Allow Me entry. I desire to reign over your hearts. Abandon Satan, and his chains. Put down your weapons of war. Pray for peace. I command you to love. Pray for world peace. Call down My angels to fight your battles, and to protect your nations. You need not take up arms. Believe Me. Your greatest battles are truly spiritual in nature. Pray, and I will send legions to your aid. Stop spending on weapons of all kinds. Disarm. Pray. Pray for the United States of America for she nears destruction. Pray that enemies will see myriads of angels, and kneel before Me in all humility, abandoning all weapons on the battle fields. Pray that all men return to Me. Unless you repent, attacks will descend upon America, and your respective nations. Repent or destruction will spread all over the Earth. Pray, and hold vigils of prayer as often as possible. Pray around the clock. Every nation must pray for peace. Every nation must kneel in all humility, and legislate for My glory.  I hope in you. I rejoice in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom